time to step down

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i've asked Aubrey to remove my status of Moderator for personal reasons. thank you for all the support you've given me. it was a pleasure helping you out!

see ya in the galleries :thumbup:

Jon

Understandable. I don't think this changes anything? Everyone appreciates what you've done for the site!
Moderator or not, you post good work :thumbup: Glad you're sticking around!

Don't disappear, mindreader! :lol:

Sorry to hear you're stepping down although I understand it is a time consuming and often thankless task. Thanks for all your hard work.:thumbup:

(You are still staying & posting your photos aren't you?:thumbup: )

Jon..you have been an inspiration to everybody on this forum, and your images are enjoyed by all that view them. Thanks for everything!!!
Sorry to see you step down, but ya better keep posting those masterpieces.

Thanks for doing your part to help make TPF what it has become!

Not again..... :lol:
You gotta do what you gotta do, JM. But we'll keep your Mod seat warm should you change your mind.

Sorry to see that, Jon. I know how much effort and crap you've had to go through. And I know that you were never in it for the glory either. You weren't bothered about having a different colour name to others, just keeping the forum running smoothly.

Sorry, gotta do it.

:hail:

ohhh.... so who's going to tidy up all the mess we are doing here??? :)

You're still a mod-god to us all and a father to the younger members, JM.

Thank you for guiding the forum in the right direction. :)

I'm sorry to see that you're stepping down.
But I'm sure you have your reasons, so have a great time being 'one of us'. :wink:

You'll be missed, but I'm so glad you'll still be here posting photos. You've done some wonderful things for the forum :hug::

Xmetal said:
You're still a father to the younger members, JM.
I knew he was one for the ladies. So he was off having fun when he should have been a'Modding?
I think JM must have miss-interpretted Chase's instructions about increasing the membership level.

Most reactions

Back