time to step down

What the sh!t?

How come everyone demotes themselves and/or leaves?

As long as you're not leaving that's cool.

I guess I don't need to suck up to you now though eh?;):lmao:

bace said:
What the sh!t?

How come everyone demotes themselves and/or leaves?

As long as you're not leaving that's cool.

I guess I don't need to suck up to you now though eh?;):lmao:
Of course you do, silly! All he has to do is whisper to one of us and we will deliver punishment. :twisted: bwahahahahahaha!

I hope this move helps you to enjoy TPF more, Johnny. :)

thank you wise chicks ;) you guys are the best :hugs:

ferny, you're a nut! :D

bace, i knew it all along dude! ;)

JonMikal said:
bace, i knew it all along dude! ;)

Oh hush. It was sincere.

The sucking up. Not the above comment.

Hertz van Rental said:
You want one of us Mods to deliver punishment, Oh Great and Glorious JM?

i don't know this fellow :roll:

yes, but it'll take me a while to finish eeny meeny miney mo though :mrgreen:

i have to be off for a few days, and all h*ll breaks lose....i knew i should have hexed the forum so it couldnt change until i got back....dang it...

i know things may have been hard, and thankless..i for one, will not accept this resignation, you can call your self regular folk like me..( right, thats a tad scary, huh??) but the truth is, a mod is someone you look up to..someone you respect and admire for their various and sundry talents, and someone you want to comment on your post, and look at your shots...

i still request, and if i may get a bit cocky, require you look at my stuff...critic with a gentle nature, and comment on them no matter what color your name is on the forum.... i respect and admire your gifts, and since i feel like we are all a family, then i still expect you to be on here as much, and to say what you want, maybe more so now that your not huge authority figure...

please dont back off from posting jonmikal... i learn alot from your shots, and really prefer to keep it this way.... and i really enjoy just reading your comments and suggestions.....

when and if i feel like i am even on the same page as you, you may then back off some...( can you tell i am the spoiled one in this family?? dont make me pitch a fit...)

aprilraven said:
a mod is someone you look up to..someone you respect and admire for their various and sundry talents, and someone you want to comment on your post, and look at your shots...
I can believe this about JM - but surely I don't fit in. I must be the other Mod :lol:

I know I messed around earlier...but your a good man JM, and defenetly would be a great loss to the forum if you left :)

JonMikal ... did C.A.G.E. kidnap you again and put you up to this?!? You tell him we don't negotiate with terrorists ... The Southern Keystone Double Nawt Spies will be dispersed shortly ...

Just joshin' ya, dude.

I'm a firm believer in reason, season and lifetime. There is a reason you're on this board and so admired. You have helped so many on this board with comments, critiques and just plain ol' fun. Your season as a mod was right during the reign (hee hee) and all of your positive words and advice were right on target. However ... you are a lifetime TPFer, and we expect nothing less than the usual awesome JonMikal shots. (I can't live without your view of DC, dude ... it'll be a few more years before I'm back in my favorite city!!) So, I guess I'll do a rendition of 'To everything, turn, turn, turn, there is a season, turn, turn, turn ...' (that's all the words I know, and probably got them wrong!)

I guess aprilraven and I will bestow upon you the honorary rank of Pallie as a mod-parting gift ...

:flings newt and stardust:

You are hereby an honorary Pallie! Welcome to the coven trenches!

anicole said:
JonMikal ... did C.A.G.E. kidnap you again and put you up to this?!? You tell him we don't negotiate with terrorists ... The Southern Keystone Double Nawt Spies will be dispersed shortly ...

Just joshin' ya, dude.

I'm a firm believer in reason, season and lifetime. There is a reason you're on this board and so admired. You have helped so many on this board with comments, critiques and just plain ol' fun. Your season as a mod was right during the reign (hee hee) and all of your positive words and advice were right on target. However ... you are a lifetime TPFer, and we expect nothing less than the usual awesome JonMikal shots. (I can't live without your view of DC, dude ... it'll be a few more years before I'm back in my favorite city!!) So, I guess I'll do a rendition of 'To everything, turn, turn, turn, there is a season, turn, turn, turn ...' (that's all the words I know, and probably got them wrong!)

I guess aprilraven and I will bestow upon you the honorary rank of Pallie as a mod-parting gift ...

:flings newt and stardust:

You are hereby an honorary Pallie! Welcome to the coven trenches!

should we have voted????? hell-llo....ok, i give it to him...onery pallie! wait..honorary....

jonmikal....this just aint gonna cut it, male pallie....you know it!

Most reactions

Back