What's new

Timelapse with A650: Batteries Run Dry: Tether?

mmem700

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Maine
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm attempting timelapse with a Canon A650 but being that I want to run for 10 hours at a time, the batteries run out.

Is there any type of solution for this?

Thanks in advance.


Note: I'm using CHDK to do timelapse by loading an intervalometer script.
 
Wow, that's a heck of a long exposure. I have not heard of such a solution for a point & shoot such as the A650 -- SLR's do have battery grips and tethers though. Perhaps this bump will get attention from someone who knows more.
 
I would look and see if a AC adaptor is available.
 
It is, they have an ACK6000 you can purchase. Just plug it in to the camera and an outlet and you are good for ever.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom