D djk TPF Noob! Joined Aug 9, 2011 Messages 40 Reaction score 3 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 9, 2011 #1 Got the opportunity to go out to NYC and get some great shots. Just two of my favorites from Times Square. No HDR or post processing
Got the opportunity to go out to NYC and get some great shots. Just two of my favorites from Times Square. No HDR or post processing
frisii TPF Noob! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 130 Reaction score 6 Aug 9, 2011 #2 I like the first one most. Slight crop left (like for a 7x5") would get the woman half obscured, out of shot. I like the details of the guy on the bike and the man walking away past the camera. He balances it out.
I like the first one most. Slight crop left (like for a 7x5") would get the woman half obscured, out of shot. I like the details of the guy on the bike and the man walking away past the camera. He balances it out.