What's new

Times Square

mad_malteaser

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
8
Location
Rayleigh, Essex
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is it me or is this one hard place to photograph? These aren't great but are probably the best of the bunch...

TimesSquare2.jpg


TimesSquare.jpg
 
I've never even been there, let alone try to photography it!! Just wondering, whats the point in times square? Why does it have all those electronic signs/advertisements?

Cool photos though!
 
nitefly said:
I've never even been there, let alone try to photography it!! Just wondering, whats the point in times square? Why does it have all those electronic signs/advertisements?

Cool photos though!

I think it's the place to be for all of the big companies....obviously one of the biggest attractions in NYC, so why not have the focus of your advertising there?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom