Tintagel in the mist (1 image)

Sorry - been away for a while so only just seen this - great!! one question ...... what does it look like in B&W??????

Oh I wish I wish I wish we had places like that here. Oh well, if I look hard enough I could probably find.. um.. an old mission? What a great subject and fitting weather. Nice timing with the lighting. Now excuse me while I stare at your photo and get lost in my thoughts...:D

hovis: As it is almost a green&white now, in B&W it will look nice I suppose ... don't have time to try it now or within the next 3 weeks though ...

Alex ... wow ... not many people usually STARE at my pictures ;) but I like the idea :)

Gorgeous. I have always wanted to go here, and now the urge is even stronger, looking at this photograph! Beautiful capture.

What a beautiful shot. Love the lighting. Looks like an interesting place to explore.

I'm pretty sure everyone has already said what I was thinking. So I'll just put a little <3 and be on my way. :)

Thanks for the comments again , seems to be one of my more popular images :)

Actually, being there was even better :) ;)

I love the atmosphere of this place! And you captured it so nicely. Great lighting! It feels like any moment there could be some knights riding by. I wish I was there. :)

this seems to be a very popular image :)

But I wonder if it is the scene I captured, or the place I captured... if it is just the place ... then everyone could have done it. And that is my suspicion ....

Absolutely amzing capture here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back