jaharris1001
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2008
- Messages
- 520
- Reaction score
- 94
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
comments appreciated
Thanks
Jim
Thanks
Jim
Thanks for commenting invisivleWow!
move in slowly !!agreed ^^
so howd you get that close?
I see a macro lens in your futureVery good! If only the macro extension of my zoom lens could take me that close to the subjects, but it can't ... Sigh.
Thanks for commentingThanks SkierWow x2!

I agree,, thats what makes the shot for me too and the fact that the droplet's in focusIts amazing that you got that droplet of water in there too or else this would just be a regular 'ol fly shot to me. Bravo.
Interesting to see what I'm actually hitting with that rolled up newspaper!
Great macro...Awesome!
Thanks for commenting Michaelaw Thanks for the compliment katanapilotthats been the best fly shot I have ever seen.
Thanks for commenting packingGreat shot! love the water and his eye

I bow and pay homage to the "Master". That's gooooood!!!!
Thanks Tom,, hows that new macro lens working out for ya? 