What's new

Tiny Bubbles,, Macro

.....*sigh*
ya know,, that could be interpreted many ways :lol: :)

awesome shot... I've been having problems with my DOF when my macro shots... Yours is spot on.
What f stop are you using ? from your link Ive seen most at f 5.6,, try using f11-f13, I find that thats the best,, or the "sweet spot" so to speak, on my lens,,Thanks for commenting ;)
 
This is perfect! How did you light it?
 
This is perfect! How did you light it?
Thanks icassell,, this shot was taken with a Canon 40D w/a Sigma 105mm lens, for lighting, a Canon 430ex off camera mounted on a Novoflex Flash bracket, flash diffused with a Lumiquest Softbox,, Thanks for commenting !! ;)
 
Thanks icassell,, this shot was taken with a Canon 40D w/a Sigma 105mm lens, for lighting, a Canon 430ex off camera mounted on a Novoflex Flash bracket, flash diffused with a Lumiquest Softbox,, Thanks for commenting !! ;)


You and Daan with those Lumiquests .... I picked one up and put it down in the camera shop the other day ... think I'll pick it up again ...

I hope I have time to finish making my DIY ringflash this weekend.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom