What's new

Tiny Church

Roger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
247778508-L.jpg
 
This is cute! With the clouds gathering above the church, and still a different sky to be seen above the rocky part of the mountains it almost feels like these are two photos, the righthand side being so soft, smooth and muted, the lefthand side being so ragged and colourful (with the blue of the sky).
 
awesome, was not expecting that
 
WOAH! i wanna goto church there! lol Such a beautiful picture bro.
 
Oh my! I wasn't expecting that either. Very stark but beautiful scenery. The shot is lovely in its simplicity.
 
I wonder why I can't see the picture?
I'm sure it must be great if Anty and La Foto say so:thumbup:

Andy
 
NOW it's showing up! Very strange?
Great exposure and a great capture.
 
This is cute! With the clouds gathering above the church, and still a different sky to be seen above the rocky part of the mountains it almost feels like these are two photos, the righthand side being so soft, smooth and muted, the lefthand side being so ragged and colourful (with the blue of the sky).

thanks Corinna, I agree it nearly is two photos and as I looked at the scene it seemed a better balance the way it is. The church on it's own in portrait format would be too bland :).

awesome, was not expecting that

thank you very much.

WOAH! i wanna goto church there! lol Such a beautiful picture bro.

thanks joey :).

Oh my! I wasn't expecting that either. Very stark but beautiful scenery. The shot is lovely in its simplicity.

thanks a lot, I like simplicity.

I wonder why I can't see the picture?
I'm sure it must be great if Anty and La Foto say so:thumbup:

Andy

hmmm....I see below you found it :thumbup:

NOW it's showing up! Very strange?
Great exposure and a great capture.

thanks very much.
 
Absolutely breathtaking!
 
dude, that's just totally humbling.
 
so... i keep coming back to see this photo. you should take more of that church, its so neat.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom