Tiny Funnel Weaver

Wow, how did you even see him? He blends right in. =)

Wow, how did you even see him? He blends right in. =)

I was cleaning leaves out a large pot.. getting ready to plant some hummingbird attractor type flowers... and saw him scurrying along. He stopped.. and I asked him to wait there for a bit, so I could get my camera and gear. He was still there when I got back.. and just stayed there while I shot him. Didn't even budge when I stuck the dime down close to him!

I took the camera outside to see if I could find any little critters but it's just too windy here. =(

I took the camera outside to see if I could find any little critters but it's just too windy here. =(

It has been windy here too.. off and on! Pretty nice today...

cute? little spider :D

Not as cute as a Jumper.. with the big soulful eyes the jumpers have! but still pretty cute.. just a little tyke! lol!

Man, that sure is a little one. That face to face shot is pretty cool. It looks like it is sizing you up :D

Man, that sure is a little one. That face to face shot is pretty cool. It looks like it is sizing you up :D

First shot with my new R1 flashes... and a diffuser I built for them. The one thing I don't like about the R1 is the mounting ring holds the lens up about 3/4" high of the floor than I am used to. May have to fab a bracket for the flashes... I like getting on their level as much as possible! lol!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back