Tiny Little Butterfly V.2 (the better ones)

NateS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I went back out and got lucky. The same butterfly landed on one of our flowers. C&C please on these.

2008-07-19_3web.jpg

2008-07-19_6web.jpg

2008-07-19_7web.jpg

Very pretty pictures. It's like the mini-bus of butterflies :)

Thanks dmitri.

I'm really suprised that these are getting less response than my other butterfly ones. I thought these were much better than the others personally.

Final bump before she dies (the thread not the butterfly)

love #1 and the contrast. the others are more bright and distracting. nice pics though

i dont know man i felt the other ones you posted were more interesting. the lighting seemed a little more dramatic in some of the others. and these ones seem softer to me. lol im only going from memory. i looked at them about twenty minutes ago.

i dont know man i felt the other ones you posted were more interesting. the lighting seemed a little more dramatic in some of the others. and these ones seem softer to me. lol im only going from memory. i looked at them about twenty minutes ago.

Thanks for sharing your opinion between the two. You are right, the lighting in the other's is much more dramatic, but I felt the flower added a softness to the picture that appealed to the butterfly. Sharpness looks equal to both sets on my screen, I think maybe the hardness of the rocks in the other ones made it seem sharper (don't know.....I'm just speculating....could be my PP between them too).

Edit: I went back and looked and the other's do look sharper as far as the butterfly. I think it's due to the closeness. I was closer to the buttefly in the others whereas this one I wanted to get the butterfly and flower both.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back