Tiny Planet

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.zacharydiberadin.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So for my photography 2. Class we had to do tiny planet Photography. Not inspired by the usual 360 pano with our small town boring buildings I decided to fake one. I took one image of our courthouse and isolated it from the background and made a one building tiny planet/world/whatever it is here. Just for fun!

**This isn'y my style or taste in photography** However, I'm always open to trying new things for class/personal reasons.

Waynesburg Courthouse by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

Updated: WaynesburgCourthouse Fixed by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

Last edited:
I was debating on doing that.. I wasn't too sure because most of the examples I saw were like that. I'll see what I can do.

I'd definitely say you passed! This is the only tiny planet photo I've seen that I've liked.

I'd definitely say you passed! This is the only tiny planet photo I've seen that I've liked.

Thank you! I appreciate it! The class is unfortunately boring for me. I would say I'm one of the advanced ones with photography. Due to this forum and a lot of self motivation to study the art of photography. It's border line intro to photography/advanced photoshop techniques. I enjoy being in it, just wished they offered something a lot higher than this course.

Nicely done, I like it!

Most reactions

Back