Bend The Light
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2010
- Messages
- 2,591
- Reaction score
- 375
- Location
- Barnsley, Oop-Nooerth, UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
As it's the wife's birthday tomorrow, she fancied a trip to Scarborough. No trip to Scarborough can happen without a visit to the SeaLife Centre.
TinyTogger took her camera, and I took mine.
We have only processed one of TinyTogger's photos (she did nearly ALL the processing, I assure you...she's learning quick!).
Here is her Otter:

Otter at Scarborough Sealife by Tiny Togger, on Flickr
And here is my picture of TinyTogger in action at the Sealion enclosure. We think she's setting a new standard for photographer attire!

TinyTogger shooting sealions by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr
Hope you like them.
TinyTogger took her camera, and I took mine.
We have only processed one of TinyTogger's photos (she did nearly ALL the processing, I assure you...she's learning quick!).
Here is her Otter:

Otter at Scarborough Sealife by Tiny Togger, on Flickr
And here is my picture of TinyTogger in action at the Sealion enclosure. We think she's setting a new standard for photographer attire!

TinyTogger shooting sealions by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr
Hope you like them.
