What's new

Tips on cleaning my gear.

strider1500

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 31, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
usa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings,
I recently picked up some used camera bodies and lenses and they are in need of a good cleaning. I have these electronic wipes, but I feel they are more for glass/computer screens than a plastic camera bodies. I'm bit of a germophobe and would like to make sure these things are wiped down. I realize I can't use something like a sanitizing wipe, as the fluid might get into the body and ruin the electronics.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

wipes.webp
 
Windex-type window cleaner lightly sprayed onto a hand towel or wash cloth--not the camera.
Effectively cuts through accumulated crud.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom