Tirana

Thyra Janssens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A beautifull view from Tirana .
Unfortunately I was in a big hurry so I couldn't take my time to take a good position , but I'm still quite happy with it.
LRM_EXPORT_20180718_230113.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A520F using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

As Jeff says, it is a nice colourful image. The more photos you take will be of great help so keep it up and practice, good job.

As Jeff says, it is a nice colourful image. The more photos you take will be of great help so keep it up and practice, good job.
Thanks! I just bought my first reflex camera 1 month ago and it's the first trip I'm doing with it so I need to practice and I really want to improve and the only way you can do that is practicing I guess... that's why my themes are so spread :)

Thanks! I just bought my first reflex camera 1 month ago and it's the first trip I'm doing with it so I need to practice and I really want to improve and the only way you can do that is practicing I guess... that's why my themes are so spread :)

Well you joined the best forum to learn, as all the members are a great friendly helpful set of folk who will give great tips/advice when you might need it.

Well you joined the best forum to learn, as all the members are a great friendly helpful set of folk who will give great tips/advice when you might need it.
Yes , I'm really glad I found this forum , hopefully I will improve because all of the tips I get here ! They are really helpful :)

I also really appreciate that the people here are so honest. If my pictures are not very good than I'm glad they tell me. Every real feedback counts

I also really appreciate that the people here are so honest. If my pictures are not very good than I'm glad they tell me. Every real feedback counts

I think for me it is nice that if and when I make a mistake taking a photo, that a member be be polite and give me an idea to take it a better way or get the composition right and even the lighting.

I think for me it is nice that if and when I make a mistake taking a photo, that a member be be polite and give me an idea to take it a better way or get the composition right and even the lighting.
I totally agree , on this forum you can get exactly that! On social media like Instagram not very much....

It is a colourful image. I like buildings with colour. I think I would have included less of the building on the right and more of the building on the left. Also judging by the white building in the center, I don't think your camera is quite level. Sorry if I seem picky, but level makes or breaks a picture. It could be my eyes, but something is not right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back