Title Clueless????????????

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sometimes you encounter things that make you go WTH!!!!! I've tried desperately to think up something witty, and this is so bizarre it totally eludes me. So have at it TPF hit me up with some ideas for the this store window display.

St. Augustine01062018_866.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Unicorn girl?? I dunno...

You could get more specific I guess but are you ever going to take a picture of a unicorn female mannequin in a window again?? lol

I title things something that that I'll know what it means, not that it would make sense to anyone else!

"something for everyone"

alternatively,
"whatever floats your boat"

Funny side note, the wife came out while I was shooting the window, and told me in passing - "Don't Even Think About It" :allteeth:

"Don't Even Think About It"

I'd personally much rather see a description of the photo rather than someone's idea of a cute title. Just my personal opinion.

@SCraig it's obviously a female mannequin with a unicorn mask as the centerpiece of a store window display, that pretty much stops me in my tracks there. Not quite sure there's a description for that! :aiwebs_016:

@SCraig it's obviously a female mannequin with a unicorn mask as the centerpiece of a store window display, that pretty much stops me in my tracks there. Not quite sure there's a description for that! :aiwebs_016:

How about "female mannequin with a unicorn mask". Just a thought ...

SCraig said:
How about "female mannequin with a unicorn mask". Just a thought ...

That seems awfully descriptive and accurate....

...could be seen as "risky"...

@Derrel it's less risky than the ones I came up with. I was pretty sure the mods would slap my fingers if I'd used any of the ones I thought of?

Most reactions

Back