What's new

title removed

Floft

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
post removed
 
Last edited:
I think tree house is a nice title for the first pic, I think it's a nice pic, good composition, well done

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum
 
I think part of it, for me, is the perspective in the first photo. The way it is composed, it almost appears as if the house is very close to the same distance as the tree. This makes the tree way too big or the house way too small. If you are looking for a unique or whimsicle perspective, this has a good start for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom