Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple of Kites

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Red Kite

Brahminy Kite

Wow.
I like these!
Mostly so the first!!!

My Hamburg friend "hamburger" (on here) will love these, I quickly sent her an e-mail with the link so she'll be directed to here tomorrow when she gets back to her computer.

Ohhh, nice ones Andy! Great light in that first one. And I like the details of the face and chest in the second one. Good job.

:thumbup: 2

Nice shots mate, especially no. 2.

Wow!!!!!

Red kites are one of my favourite species so I just love that shot!

Wish I could ever get them close enough to take decent pics... But all that ever happens to me these days is spot them sailing above the motorway or road when I'm out driving... :x

thanks everyone but I have to say they look rubbish to me now, thought they looked good last night but today I'm not happy with them, 1st shot seems dull and the 2nd shot is a bit soft.

Wow!!!!!

Red kites are one of my favourite species so I just love that shot!

Wish I could ever get them close enough to take decent pics... But all that ever happens to me these days is spot them sailing above the motorway or road when I'm out driving... :x

there is a place about 10 miles from where I live that has around 200 Red Kites, its been on the news as the locals want to stop this one man from putting food out for them. Not bad really as they were almost hunted to extinction in the UK

thanks everyone but I have to say they look rubbish to me now, thought they looked good last night but today I'm not happy with them, 1st shot seems dull and the 2nd shot is a bit soft.

I think the second shot could be touched up a bit in photoshop and look realy nice. The soft may just be a factor of it being a little burned out on the lighting(just my humble opinion, I might be talking out my backside as well)

What lens did you use?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back