To scared to go to critique gallery.

the best way to avoid hotspots is to slightly underexpose the picture. If you are shooting in direct sunlight there you might still get a few, but if you underexpose about a stop the effects will be minimal :)

And another from my dog possing for me, i had to say.
"Wait...wait...wait.." alot for this one and give her alot of toys.

Btw dont think i dont give her stuff back, just yesturday i had a fiver, and i havent had any money for a bit, i spent 30p on some sweets with the girl i was with, and spent the rest on dog treats and a 4 quid dog toy :)

dog3.jpg

dog3.jpg
[/quote]

Artemis, your photos would be more interresting if you were to adhere more to the "rule of thirds". For instance, the dog is the main subject in this snap shot. The eyes should be the center of attention, but never in the center of the frame.

Your dog is beautiful and so are your pictures

Yo thanks man, nice of you to say :) on both accounts, and i think she knows she is buitiful cause if she wants something she pulls the puppy dog eyes, or cuddles up to us, and then we get up and feed her :p.

Umm....well could you explain to me how i should work the rule of thirds in my pics.
Im not sure if i know it or not, but i need to drill it into my head nun the less.

Thanks for not bein cruel or anything, i know my pics arent the best, but i try :)

Never really thought about that, guess she does.

Contagious? better stand back then guys :p.

Well Nytmair apparently my dog isnt a greyhound as such a a....lurture? a cross between a grey hound and a whipet, but shes so great.

Btw i dont mind you guys posting your pics here, the more pics i see the better i should be able to get hold of different ideas :D.

And your dog is great Nytmair, i know i already said that lol, but she/he also pulls those puppy dog eyes like my dog, they can make you do anything cant they.

Once, at christmas, my dad, was shouting at my dog, Cass, well not shouting, but saying to come over to him, because she was pestering everyone for their food.
She finally walks over knowing shes in trouble, and my dad sort of says "You cant pester people cass" and then strokes her to make her know he is not going to hit her or anything.
Just for the record we never hit her, but she may have been hit cause she was kinda a rescue dog and we believe only breed for the purpose to make other dogs like her, and thats why the kenel nuterd her, but we dont want babies out of her :).
Anyways, shes sitting with my dog, pulls the puppy dog eyes, next thing i know hes putting the rest of his dinner in her food bowl!
That thing has control over us no doubt!

Since we are on this subject.
dog4.JPG

And here, i dubbed this one scooby for you mate.
scooby.JPG

Most reactions

Back