To scared to go to critique gallery.

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pic of my dog, this one is really rubbish but only one i have small enough to display, im having trouble making my images small...:(

dog.jpg

Oki this one was alot nicer cause it had all the image but i messed with it to make it smaller :(.

flower.JPG

And last but not least :)

Clouds.jpg

first one is ok, the cropping could be worked on more
the second one is out of focus and is FULL of hot spots, trash it.

keeeep posting!

The second one was my fav, maybe when u see it with all the other stuff...
Full of hot spots? isnt that good?

These both look slightly overexposed on my monitor. And my crappy work monitor usually darkens things badly. The first one is not as bad as the second one, though; it has major hot spots in several areas.

Great shot of the dog, though.....I love it when they naturally "strike a pose" like that! :D

My dog has a nack of that, dunno how she just loves the camera, and will wait ages for her photo to be taken :)

I don't like the cloud image, it's way too photoshopped and doesn't do a thing for me, it looks like one of those prayer cards. sorry. Maybe darken it and add a touch more contrast.
but hot spots are over-exposed areas that are a lot brighter than other portions of the picture.

ahh, refresh and go to the top, i edited my top pic.
Heres another pic, i just found this lille piece of gold, hope you like.

Clouds2.jpg

it's an ok image, the composition is dull but I like the fingers of light. the colours are muddy, but it might be my screen. that one tree that pokes up straight in the middle is really distracting.

:D:D Thats what i hope to do hehe.
I got my exams, then i go on holiday and ill have my SLR cause its my b-day soon.
Im gonna get work experience later taking photos.
Then im gonna do photography at College :D

Artemis said:
ahh, refresh and go to the top, i edited my top pic.
Heres another pic, i just found this lille piece of gold, hope you like.

Clouds2.jpg

Now that one is neat!
The colors and composition really appeal to me.

I like the one of the dog, it has possibilities if cropped. But for now, the dog is walking out of the picture a/c the crop. Shave off the right margin and the lower margin in such a way that would place the dog in the lower-right intersection of "thirds" and it'll be a much nicer photo.

wow guys thanks for the advice and confidence :p.

Ohh btw Christophe

I don't like the cloud image, it's way too photoshopped

The great thing is, that image wasnt edited with photoshop.
It wasnt edited on the P.C. full stop, my camera has an in built editing device! :D

Heres a new one, my dog again.
dog2.JPG

And another
water.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back