What's new

To The Arches We Sing

Graelwyn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
london42edit.jpg
 
I am only just learning elements, to be honest. I adjusted the colour levels and sharpened, basically.
 
Thanks...some nice portrait and candid work on your flickr, btw.
 
great shot, nice colors!
 
Terrific colours and quite uplifting - as cathederals are supposed to be. I'd be tempted to crop out the dark arch at the bottom - it makes my eye linger too much there.
 
Eh, thanks...shall look into cropping that dark part. Already been cropped to level the arches and make them equal approx in size. Shall have to attempt these again when I next go to london, with new camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom