To the cute girl at B&H on Monday...

You even share the same IP address as Village Idiot! That must mean you exist...at least in his head. :lol:

lol, I completely missed terris post.

Busted :lol:

*EDIT*
Er...what's an IP address? :blushing:

Something moderators can check. For fun. :mrgreen:

I'm curious, does the IP check on VB tell all names associated to an IP as well as all IP's to a user like ours does:?:

hah so it is a different " the cute girl" that the OP met hah I had my suspicions, I say good day.

Apparently The Cute Girl doesn't exsist. 0 post?

Is this your sister? haha

Friend of mine. She's in CA until October...She did live in NY for a while, but it was in Dryden. Definitely not a photographer. She did model for me though.

You gotta step up!!! Look like a fool and ask her out. The worst she can do is say no, and women will usually appreciate being asked out, even if they're not interested. Believe it or not, many women understand how nerve-racking it can be to ask someone out (they're very empathetic).

Let this encounter teach you to take what you want, cause they ain't gonna give it to you! :)
Reread my post about why I was at B&H. *cough* I most certainly would've asked her out for coffee, but would you have tried to pick up a girl while your mother is standing next to you? :er:

No, no Tom Foolery here. I are The Cute Girl.

See my smile?
1862119012_ad02db415f.jpg

She didn't have blonde highlights. :p

hah so it is a different " the cute girl" that the OP met hah I had my suspicions, I say good day.
Yep, she is different from the one I met.

...but would you have tried to pick up a girl while your mother is standing next to you? :er:
Absolutely. Why does that change things? Just politely excuse yourself and carry on. :D

Reread my post about why I was at B&H. *cough* I most certainly would've asked her out for coffee, but would you have tried to pick up a girl while your mother is standing next to you?

I asked the nurse taking care of my sister out, when she had her last baby. Even my grandparents were standing there. I kind of took her off to the side (after flirting with her for a few days) and asked her. She said she had a bf...

Carpe Diem, though... She was such a sweet girl, I had to try. Plus, my mom would have asked me why I DIDN'T ask her out. She's probably not the same type of mom your's is. :) Mine's very un-mom-like.

My mom is a stereotypical asian mom, so yes that does change things.

My mom is a stereotypical asian mom, so yes that does change things.

I live in Arkansas, so I don't know what that means. I go months, sometimes years without seeing someone of Asian descent, letalone their mom. :)

The place I live is so undiverse, whenever a black person stops at the local gas station for whatever, people are like, "OMG a black person!" Its kind of funny, in a sad, messed up way.

you should of kissed the girl in front of your mom

Most reactions

New Topics

Back