To the cute girl at B&H on Monday...

My mom would have smacked me upside the head for not asking her out... You get used to getting smacked upside the head after a while.

Friend of mine. She's in CA until October...She did live in NY for a while, but it was in Dryden. Definitely not a photographer. She did model for me though.

Hmm...I live in Oregon. It's a short 50 mile drive to California! ;-)

Hmm...I live in Oregon. It's a short 50 mile drive to California! ;-)

But what part of kalifornia does she live? you may have to put another 0 on that 50, kalifornia is a big 'un

Yes it is and you might have to just about Double that 500 it's about 400 from where I am to L.A. and probably 400 north of me to Oregon. And don't forget California extends all the way down to San Diego.

Yes it is and you might have to just about Double that 500 it's about 400 from where I am to L.A. and probably 400 north of me to Oregon. And don't forget California extends all the way down to San Diego.

Monterey. And her Husband is a really big guy in the army.

Monterey. And her Husband is a really big guy in the army.

Why do you guys have to pee in my Cheerios this morning? :lol:

116b4b6b.jpg

WHY IS THERE A BIG HONKING TARANTULA IN MY THREAD?!?!?!?!? :er:

What are UFO pants?

They're parachute pants. Most commonly associated with ravers. That's how they got the name "Raver pants."

http://www.bewild.com/baunufopa.html

They're not "fashionable" these days, but it doesn't matter. They're SO comfortable it's ridiculous. It's complete and utter freedom in terms of how you feel.

UFOs are to Pants what Boxers are to Underwear. The guys know what I'm talking about.

Ah... damn.. I loved my parachute pants!!! (yes... I wore them). Very comfortable. I might just get a pair of UFO pants just for the hell of it.

How in the world did parachute pants become known as UFO pants?

This thread cracked me up! I'm seriously sitting here lol! My kids are looking at me like I'm NUTS!

So, when you see a cute girl... Ask her out for coffee! Or even better, a martini! Even if she says no, you've made her day. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back