What's new

To The Finals I go

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
I entered the Serving abroad through their eyes competition awhile back and I recently found out that out of 3,267 people I was in the 88 finalists for some of my images I took when I was over seas.

I now am waiting to see If I am selected in the top 12 to go to Washington DC to be honored at a ceremony but as of now my images will be in an exhibit that will travel the world and be on display in wash dc.

Finalist List ( I am Benjamin Vilina ): U.S. Department of State - Art in Embassies

Finalist Gallery: U.S. Department of State - Art in Embassies

lets keep our fingers crossed that I get to go to dc to participate :)

My Images that won


6187777957_d840bf19cd_b.jpg


6217333771_c888b4d67d_b.jpg
 
These images are classic ...and together they tell a tear inducing story :thumbsup:
 
Your success is well-deserved. I particularly like the first image. Congratulations :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom