Toastmasters

I have a Toastmaster Air Fryer, one the reasons I am fat....

I be done no much gooder at yapp'n at folks....

I just speak the plaine truth.

:)

What's with all this sophomoric rhetoric? I post looking for someone to help me make my bread, perhaps give a tip on how to spread the butter, I click on the thread, and zilch-o. No tips on how to hold the knife, no suggestions for herbs or spices to make it taste better, and no recommendations for which brand is best. Sheesh, next time I'll post in the Creative Corner, I'm certain they'll be able to tell me some good tips. Last year someone posted a great recipe for lead paint chips.

I really thought op was looking for the person who does toasts at events.
A friend of mine is a Toastmaster, oh well

What's with all this sophomoric rhetoric? I post looking for someone to help me make my bread, perhaps give a tip on how to spread the butter, I click on the thread, and zilch-o. No tips on how to hold the knife, no suggestions for herbs or spices to make it taste better, and no recommendations for which brand is best. Sheesh, next time I'll post in the Creative Corner, I'm certain they'll be able to tell me some good tips. Last year someone posted a great recipe for lead paint chips.
Seems the knee-jerk reaction from a lot of people who face something unfamiliar is to make a joke rather than admit ignorance and just ask questions. Given the subject, you should appreciate the irony in this. ;)

If there are any others around here, no one's noticed your thread. I'm sorry. You're always welcome over at the Creative Corner, though the lead paint chips were a bust. :lol:

Seems the knee-jerk reaction from a lot of people who face something unfamiliar is to make a joke rather than admit ignorance and just ask questions. Given the subject, you should appreciate the irony in this. ;)

If there are any others around here, no one's noticed your thread. I'm sorry. You're always welcome over at the Creative Corner, though the lead paint chips were a bust. :lol:

No worries, I'll admit my ignorance as to not know how to interpret the responses. I just wanted to respond in a overly dramatic creative way as practice for my toasting.

Most reactions

Back