Toby!

oriecat said:
What are you doing up so late, young man?!

i am an accomplished, card carrying insomniac. it has some benefits, tho at least i got to be part of history:

2300.jpg

oriecat said:
You can get a card for that? Does it entitle you to free naps or a discount on pillows or anything?

no, but it gets you a discount on psychoanalysis and McDonald's quarter pounders with cheese.

oriecat said:
Well that does me no good... :|

??? i hope your not claiming sanity. if you are completely sane, my condolensces.

and i do believe women have the option of chocolate rather than cheeseburgers, but i never looked into it, so i'm not sure.

No, I'm not claiming that. And I like it that way! :D I don't need somebody in my head trying to fix me... i am perfect! :p

Ok, now the chocolate option I could go with... but as a 5 year veg, I don't think I could get tired (or not tired!) enough to eat a burger again... I will have to explore these options tho.

But then I don't know if I could go insomniac... I tend to sleep pretty good. To illustrate, last night the bf heard some noise. I slept right through it. But I did wake up when he got out of bed and was opening the window to see what was going on. So I said, what's wrong? or something like that, I was tired I don't remember now. Was it an earthquake I said? Because there had been a small earthquake a couple miles offshore from a coastal town just hours earlier, so I thought maybe another one closer... no, it wasn't an earthquake, but maybe a tree, at first he thought maybe it was an intruder. So then he goes out to the front window to look and it's a branch from the tree across the street. A branch he says! So I get up this morning and half of the fricking tree is covering the road! It's HUGE. Must of made quite a racket. I wouldn't know, I was sleepin'.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back