Today I apologized to my wedding photographer.

squirrels

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We were married in 2006, and my photographer did a great job. He even managed to turn us away from it graciously when we tried to tell him that we could handle post processing ourselves :oops::oops::oops::oops:. Every now and then I think about him when I'm reading posts here and think "That guy deserves a medal!":headbang::headbang:

Anyway, today I looked up his webpage and sent him a message that said so.

Don't know if that will make anyone else feel better about their clueless customers, but I hope it does!

Thanks tecboy! I wasn't losing sleep over it, but still! You know?;)

I know! Whenever I read comments here, I also realize how awesome the professional photographers I've dealt with are.

I mean, It could have been Derrel! :lmao:

When I first bought a tennis racket, I didn't know I have to pay a clerk to install a string. I asked him, "can you show me how?" He got little angry and gave a hard time. He would have politely said, "no." These kind of people don't know how to handle the situations. They should go to customer service training.

^^^ All he should have said was 'it's not something you can really do yourself, it takes special equipment'

I know! Whenever I read comments here, I also realize how awesome the professional photographers I've dealt with are.

I mean, It could have been Derrel! :lmao:

Snort!

When I first bought a tennis racket, I didn't know I have to pay a clerk to install a string. I asked him, "can you show me how?" He got little angry and gave a hard time. He would have politely said, "no." These kind of people don't know how to handle the situations. They should go to customer service training.

What a jerk. Exactly.

It must be a lot of educating the customer almost every single time. Luckily for us our guy was much better at customer service. Lucky for him too I guess, since we wouldn't have booked him otherwise. He does get extra points from me for having one of our pics on his "contact me" page, though.

I know the feeling of having moments that when you think back on them, you realize you were a little out of touch with reality and want to acknowledge that. Good for you letting him know he is appreciated!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back