What's new

Today Is Going To Be A Good Day!

MikeBookPro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
210
Reaction score
0
Location
New Website Is Up!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3833108369_099f1ff024_o.jpg


Still waiting for FedEx, but my Canon 50D, Lowepro Slingshot 200, and SanDisk Extreme III CF card has arrived. So excited! Battery is charging as we speak, and FedEx will be coming later with tons of other stuff! Of course, then I get to wait for the second battery to charge, so I can use my battery grip right away!
 
what else are they coming with?
 
Well, I'm not going to touch the 28-135mm kit lens, since I have it sold for $300. FedEx is coming with a Canon 50mm f/1.4, BG-E2n battery grip, another battery, a Manfrotto 190XDB tripod, Manfrotto 486RC2 ball head, and a card reader. Later this week, my Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 should be getting here, too!
 
when your battery is charged, take a better pic of those boxes for pete's sake!




jk enjoy your crap! I am jealous!
 
when your battery is charged, take a better pic of those boxes for pete's sake!

jk enjoy your crap! I am jealous!

It's funny you mention that! When I grabbed my little P&S camera to take a picture, and saw how it came out, the first thing I thought was "See, this is why you ordered this stuff".
 
I cant wait for that day! Im waiting to see what the 60d is going to be like but most likely I'll be getting the 50d with 17-40L. Congrats with the purchase!
 
Still waiting for FedEx to get here. Battery is charged, and it's taking everything I have to not pull out the kit lens.
 
FedEx is here. Everything arrived in good condition! I'm charging the second battery now, and already have the battery grip, tripod, and ball head set up.
 
Why are you still in the house on the Internet?

Something is wrong with you man.
 
you do have 1 good battery... If that were me, the first battery would already be dead again.
 
LOL. I *really* want to force myself to get used to the controls with the battery grip on, which is why I'm waiting. ;)
 
it's the same with it on unless your shooting in portrait orientation! lets see some pics!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom