today...

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... I applied for the diploma of photography I want to do.

Unfortunately, there are only 35 places. So I don't know what my chances are.

In high school, I didn't do any creative courses, so I think this might affect it.

But, only time will tell.

The one I would most like to go to is 45 minutes drive away. But it would likely to be in peak traffic. So that could extend it to an hour and a half. That is the one that takes 35.

I also applied to another "school" (TAFE). It says 1hr 30 mins away, however, there wouldn't be any traffic, so I know how long it would take. This course is only accepting about 20 people.

I have applied to both, so I will have to wait and see what happens. I wouldn't really mind either. I don't like driving, but I haven't had my licence for long, so I would get used to it. But I REALLY hate driving in peak traffic where you crawl all the way. Not only do I find it really stressful... my car isn't too great going between 0 and 5 km/h.

Oh well. I will see... But I am kinda thinking, if I get a choice, I might go for the one where it's a definate 90 min drive... But I don't know - argh.

Right now - I just hope I get into at least ONE of them. Otherwise I have to spend next year doing courses to get me in the following year.

Good luck! Commutes to school can be a pain, but worth it in the end! Hope you get into both and get to make the choice :)

Thanks. I am kinda hoping I only get into one, then I don't have to decide. I am BAD with decisions.... Very bad.

Commutes to school WILL be a pain if petrol prices don't go back down!

I applied for a health care card on monday. If I get it, it will class me as a low income earner, and I will therefore get $1000 off my fees. That would be a help. It would make the course $1800 rather than $2800...

(but they advise there could be up to an extra $3500 per year needed for materials.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back