What's new

Today's Classic Car Show

GrfxGuru

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
856
Reaction score
23
Location
Texas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I few of my personal fav's from a trip to a Classic car show today. The rest can be found on my Flickr. Including bigger versions.

#1
2409085418_1f5bd4a187.jpg

#2
2408253505_6ffd2390bc.jpg

#3
2408253129_9d0d04c887.jpg

#4
2409084006_8b38a917dd.jpg

#5
2408252359_0a940c1b69.jpg

#6
2409085260_66eddbd977.jpg


Thanks for looking, it was so nice to get out and take some pictures again.
 
Nice!!
I am going to be going to a car show next saturday. So it was very nice to see your photos thank you for posting them!
 
Thanks, it was tough to get clean shots as the cars were close together with people everywhere. But I'm happy with what I got all things considered. I thought about retouching the images to remove the background clutter from shots but decided to go with 'as is' rather than cheat them into something else.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
I am going to a car show on Saturday, I am hoping to get some good shots then.
 
I live next to Pigeon Forge, one of the Rod Run capitals of the south and plan to do some shooting. Generally how did folks respond to you shooting their cars?
 
The last time I went to a car show, the owners did not mind that I took pictures of their cars.
 
cool, that's what I'm hoping for. I'm a muscle car nut, and really want to get some good pictures of some hot cars this year
 
Yeah me too.. I love muscle cars, and trucks.. Diesel trucks are my favorite! I should be getting some sweet pictures of both this year.
 
Yeah, I'm a sucker for diesel trucks myself. Traded my 2500 bowtie though for the sake of my budget. Driving a 1/2 ton Z71 right now.
 
I don't know if I could trade in either one of my dodges..
I'm too attached.
 
either?!?!?! Can't afford two trucks, but when that new Camero comes out look out, I'm headed to the dealership.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom