Todays Fox Kit Photos

Woodsman

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They don't look real skinny.....apparently they're eating ok. I hope they make it all right.

Still jealous. I've had fox in my backyard...I need to start leaving out raw chicken.

using tapatalk.

Still jealous. I've had fox in my backyard...I need to start leaving out raw chicken

I am throwing out a little high quality non grain based dog kibble and really tossing it around so they have to search and hunt for it. I have two security cameras with IR running all night on the yards which I put up just to catch what crosses at night. Its a joy to see them hunting on their own both together and separately. They have all the moves, the search patterns, even the fox pounce from time to time (gotta kill that bug). By dawn they usually end up having a mutual chase session before heading back to the den. 300 videos to go through each morning is not uncommon which when you throw out the ones triggered by flying bugs gets whittled down considerably. Yesterday morning at 6am the security cams caught a nice deer coming down the hill where these fox pics were taken and then the other camera got it as it walked along the lake shore.

Most reactions

Back