Today's walk around our countryhouse

ntz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello people,

I'd like to share a few photos taken today while roaming around our countryhouse in Horni Chribska (50.853392275592206, 14.509444512667518) ...

1) This photo was edited in rawtherapee, nothing big, I was shooting with 3/0.7 bracketing but finally I didn't need to do any blending because the scene did fit good to my dynamic range

by ntz on ThePhotoForum: Film & Digital Photography Forum

2) This photo is actually panorama stitched from 4 photos using hugin and postprocessed a bit in rawtherapee and gimp

3-6) These photos are NON-EDITED, zero editing, just only scaled in gimp from JPEGs (not raws) downloaded from my camera .. I've been shooting mostly with bracketing (3/0.7 or 5/0.3) and I've selected always the best image for presenting here

++ Bonus last image. Supposed to be kinda funny ... Zero editing so far - I've even forgot to remove a CPL - see dark left upper corner. Shadows there are intentional and I wanted to have there shadow of my camera on tripod and me kissing my wife (who was following me) but it didn't work well and the shadows are not that clear - so yeah, it's me kissing my wife if you didn't recognize that :D

thanks for your feedback and happy new year !!!

regards, dan

Last edited:
Very nice!!

Reactions: ntz
Very nice set. My favorite is #3 for the leading lines and contrast.

I had to Google where that was. It looks identical to the countryside around me

Most reactions

Back