Today's Walk

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
None of these are spectacular, I know, but it felt good to get out on a nice, warm day. We lost our beloved four-legged friend just over a year ago, and I have just started getting through the mourning period. For years, either my wife or myself took her for at least 3 walks per day. I always took a camera or two with us and that's where most of my photos happened. I just didn't have the desire to get out with her passing and the pandemic, but this spring has started rekindling the urges.
The Eyes of a Green.jpg

Garter Snake.jpg

Sleepy.jpg

It's good to hear you are getting back out. Nice diverse set.

they are spectacular because you saw them..... what luck!! very nice.. and glad your feeling better.. but i know how you feel without your friend... so afraid of going through this again.. but they are up in age..I think about it every day..

It's good to hear you are getting back out. Nice diverse set.
Thank you very much. I saw a lot of wildlife today. It felt like I was back, for sure!

they are spectacular because you saw them..... what luck!! very nice.. and glad your feeling better.. but i know how you feel without your friend... so afraid of going through this again.. but they are up in age..I think about it every day..

We still miss her very much. Tears sprang to my eyes just this past week when we brought her up. They definitely become a big part of your life. I hope you have much more time with yours :)

It's a very nice set. I especially like the bumble bee.

Thank you! The bee was actually sleeping when I saw it :1247:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back