What's new

Toddler in the sandbox -C&C plz

Raizels

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
Location
Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
100_8007-6.jpg
 
I like the idea, but execution was not so good. Looks noisy and out of focus from my eyes ...
 
Arg, I know you're right... but I don't know if I can get anything better out of this camera. :P
 
Any advice is welcome. I'm pining for a DSLR, but I have to make do with this point and shoot.
 
I agree with the noisy/soft focus..but I love the composition and got a smile looking at it =)
 
The rules I follow since Im a noob are:
1. Focus
2. Be same level as your subject, get low for children and animals and
3. Try to avoid distractions in the picture.
Those basics I continue to practice on and they work for me. Now reading these forums will help you in getting better at each along with practice.
 
Thanks to both of you, I find myself encouraged :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom