Toddler + Photoshop = ?

andrew99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ajwalker.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a 19 month old little girl that belongs to a good friend of ours who came over for a visit, so naturally I grabbed the camera for some candid shots! I don't know where she found the light bulb, but I had the idea after the fact to light it up in photoshop. What do you think?

2678634220_44d1f6be62_b.jpg

PS: After hearing about so many cases of photos being stolen from flickr and other places, I'm now watermarking everything I upload to the internet, so apologies for that.

OUCH! that is one tough little girl. the expression says "thats right im holding a searing hot bulb. you sure you want to mess with me?"

thats a great idea

That's very cool. If you could get it to illuminate her face and such a tad more, I think you'd have a really awesome shot.

(Btw, your watermark is quite tasteful and well placed. Very unobtrusive in this image.)

very cool idea, and the lightbulb glow is well done...
try experimenting a bit with adding some light to her otherhand, maybe some on her face, and the arm that;s holding the bulb, highlights in her eyes too....you know, as though the bulb were casting light on her

cool shot for sure!

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I wish I could make it look like the light bulb was lighting her up .. I tried, but it looked very fake, I guess it's beyond my photoshop skills! :)

Thanks for all the comments!

You could do a whole series of these... I'm thinking of Uncle Fester in the bath tub with the lightbulb in his mouth.. etc.. lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back