What's new

Tokina 12-24 Nikon Mount to sell or trade

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tokina 12-24 Nikon Mount to sell or trade

I bought this in a surge of testosterone but it really doesn't fit with the kind of shooting I do - I use it mostly at the lower end where I have a prime lens already. Haven't taken more than 20 shots with it. Everything is mint including box.

I want to sell it for $400 delivered in US or trade it for the Tamron 90 DI - Nikon mount that I have a crucial need for.

Although I am new here I would be happy to show you another site where I am active an have 1000+ posts over 2 years.

Thanks,

TT
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom