elrafo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
el-rafo.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey there,

I can't afford the marvelous 24-70mm f/2.8 Nikon N, do you know if the tokina does a good job? is it really bad compared to the nikon lens?

Don't know that one, but I love my Tamron 17-50 mm f2.8

I own one and wouldn't trade it except for the mentioned 24-70mm Nikon.

Canon users don't seem to like it as much as Nikon users but I really think that's because of the difference in quality of auto-focus.

If you can find one if good shape- and you would have to actually try to beat one up they are that well built- grab it and don't let go! They are a little hard to find in a Nikon mount sometimes not so little so good luck.

I used to own two of these lenses before I went to digital. I used them for weddings all day long with great results. I think mine were the 28-70 versions (earlier) but the glass may be even better on the newer versions. Tokina makes some pretty good glass and their build quality is better than Nikon in most cases. Highly recommended.

I own one and wouldn't trade it except for the mentioned 24-70mm Nikon.

Canon users don't seem to like it as much as Nikon users but I really think that's because of the difference in quality of auto-focus.

If you can find one if good shape- and you would have to actually try to beat one up they are that well built- grab it and don't let go! They are a little hard to find in a Nikon mount sometimes not so little so good luck.

Yeah, once you own the "Brick" it's hard to go back to anything else.
But Canon does charge dearly for the thing. Love mine though and wouldn't give it up. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back