Tokyo B&W 3

Cool. These are very Tommy Oshima.

your work is always so interesting. you must have a real talent for blending with your surroundings to get such good street photography.

Notelliot thank you, really I appreciate, but you know I am really a beguiner in Photography.
I just started 1 and 1/2 years ago, I try to be very critic about my pictures, and really only maybe 5 of my shots I took this year I really like, all the other one are really bad but it helps me to understand what I really like. Anyway than you but I think I have no talent, only the desire to do b etter each time, that 's the best talent I guess ;)

No Talent my ar**. ;);)

Theese are fantastic, great feel to them and from my humble point of view faultless, The first shot is really made with the passer by. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Deano

Some more picture from Tokyo, ;)

gallery_456.jpg

Wow... love your photographs. As someone else pointed out in another thread... I have a strong photojournalism leaning in my love of photography. :) The one of the homeless man is amazing. Great focus/sharpness and the bw really brings out the moment. To top it off, you have amazing bokeh in the background. Which lens did you use for that shot?

I also like the first picture, the siloutte. Man... if I could shoot like that, I would be overjoyed with myself!

Awesome.

Dean thanks ;) I waited for a few minutes than someone passed in the background and it helps the composition it is true :D

Wingedpower : Thank you for your comment :D, I use canon 5D and for the lens 50 mm 1.4 USM :wink:

I wanted to add that these are really good conversions.

Thank you Max, you will maybe not believe me but except the one with the homeless that I made carrefully with PS mixing with Red, Blue Green curve and monochrome+ curve adjustment+ level , the 2 other are just basic desaturation + contrast ;)

that homeless man is amazing.

The second one looks...outstanding to me. The others don't really catch my eye though.

Most reactions

Back