What's new

TOKYO..my first series..

haris

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
some photos of tokyo metropolitan government building..feel free to C&C

1.
sky_is_the_limit_by_hbmediawork.jpg


2.
above_the_city_by_hbmediawork.jpg


3.
tokyo_architecture_1_by_hbmediawork.jpg
 
Nice ones! All three are good! I like the colors in the first one, gives me a kind of strange sci-fi feel.
 
hey, nice ones :) I really like the composition of the first one. although it looks a bit cut on the bottom to me.

I remember being on the top floor of that Tokyo "twin tower" on 9/11 just when the planes crashed into the NYC twin towers ...
 
sweet colors in the first one (i would leave out the watermark though). and very interesting composition in the last one. good work.
 
Excellent use of black and white on the third. It really brings out the lines of the architecture. Great angle too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom