What's new

Tokyo Skyline

dancer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
113
Reaction score
13
Location
Amsterdam
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a shot I had some fun with as I was going through my old Tokyo photos from a year ago. The clouds that day were amazing and I had some time to kill so I went to the Tokyo Tower to have some fun. I have been to Tokyo many times but that was the first time I went to the top of the city's iconic tower and the view was well worth the trip. Hope you enjoy :smile:


DSC_4299 by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr
 
Are the clouds and light streaks original? if so regards; if not so, then also regards for your effort;)

Regards :)
 
Thanks so much. Yes it is almost natural. Just some small adjustments in Lightroom. The buildings do acutely look to be leaning. Ill check it later. Cheers!
 
This is a really beautiful photo! The light streaks in the sky towering down on the skyscrapers make the image so powerful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom