Tokyo

Polygon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A panorama I shot during my holidays in Tokyo. The panorama was shot freehand from the Tokyo tower (TV-tower) 250m above ground which was amongst the highest places you could get in the city. Weather wasn't too nice but it was rarely better during my stay :).
I will upload some regular images and another panorama of Shanghai later when I got to sort and process them :). Comments and critique very welcome.
Tokio_preview.jpeg

Click here for bigger version (~400kb)

Wow. So very crowded-looking :)

Were you going for a smoggy look? Of course, I understand a city like Tokyo should have a great deal of pollution but I think aesthetically the image could benefit from a little brightening. The fish-eye look makes it seem very wacky, and I really like that.

Thanks for your comment, glad you like it :).
It's just the way the city looked that day. But now that you're saying it, it really looks a bit pale. I've tried to remove the dust a bit in this version:

Click here for image (~400kb)

The city is really very crowded, however also very green. Next to the numerous big and small parks all over the place there's a lot of plants and trees all around the city. Hard to find a place where you can't see any green when looking around.

Great shot but lacks vibrancy. contrast and brightness could have been boosted a little. :)

Ooooo I like!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back