Vaporous TPF Noob! Joined Feb 13, 2007 Messages 225 Reaction score 6 Location TN USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2008 #1 Just a little big this time......... the last one is intentional darknessThanks for looking
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2008 #2 i would maybe make the second completely black and white, looks like the light has a blue tint
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2008 #3 I like the way the blue is reflected on the left side of the tomato is countering the blue on the right. I find it more interesting than the first. Thanks for sharing.
I like the way the blue is reflected on the left side of the tomato is countering the blue on the right. I find it more interesting than the first. Thanks for sharing.