What's new

Tomorrowland

Z06Nut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first post here. I was looking through my vacation photos and ran across this shot. It looked cartoonish/miniature model so I tweaked it a little to amplify the look.
After PS
451839949_iRNdF-XL.jpg

Before PS
452354727_924Es-L.jpg
 
Photo looks awesome after the PS work! Great job!! (And welcome!)
 
I really like the photoshopped version. However, I think you could tone down the vignette a tiny bit. I could see this on a brochure.
 
Thanks

It's was taken at Disney World Magic Kingdom.
 
Yup, the PS'd edit does make the photo pop just how it should, very nice work! It makes me want to go :lol:
 
I like the edit, wife likes the original. Women....
 
ooh I like the edit for this one :)
the minature idea has given me an idea for my warhammer models :D
 
I love it! We spend a few weeks a year at WDW and I know the location of the shot very well. Do you have more of your trip at WDW? Would love to see them.

Nice!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom