Tomorrow's the biggun

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
Two exams and an essay. And I only got into town at 7:30 today. It's currently 1:15, and I'm about 2/3 of the way through the Circuits material. I'll finish that tomorrow. Right now, I'm writing an essay on a Renaissance piece and studying for Music History I.

I'll probably be up until past 3...

Tomorrow:
9:30-11:00 - Music History Exam and paper due
11:00-1:30 - Study for circuits, help a friend with an audition tape, pack, pay my parking, etc...
2:00-4:00 - Circuits Exam :thumbdown:
5:30 catch my flight back to Houston less than 24 hours after I arrived here.

Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

Anyone else feeling the end of semester stress?

Gooodluck to you Joe :D i'm sure you'll do great.. keep it going :) drink some cawfee if ya sleepy... ;) peep into TPF if you need a break.. but DONT post :mrgreen: i so know how it takes away from the work :lol: .. have a good one :)

Anyone else feeling the end of semester stress?
absolutely :confused: :( .. but then i'm almost done, just the big jury for tomorrow who are gonna assess my work and skew me for all the crapolla i did all sem ..
and heading to the beaches down south next week.. so that's the motivation factor :mrgreen:

:thumbsup: :hugs: good luck

Mansi said:
absolutely :confused: :( .. but then i'm almost done, just the big jury for tomorrow who are gonna assess my work and skew me for all the crapolla i did all sem ..
What sort of jury? I'm a music major, so to me a Jury is where you play a short 'recital' for the woodwind/brass/string staff.

Tomorrow is it for me. I went home last Friday (after taking 3 exams early) for my best friend's wedding (Our own SpiralOut was the best man, and I one of the groomsmen), but had to come back and finish up. It's been so hectic, and it's still weird to talk about his wife...

Thanks Mansi, good luck to you too.

whoops, I wasn't supposed to post was I... Back to early music :er:

What sort of jury? I'm a music major, so to me a Jury is where you play a short 'recital' for the woodwind/brass/string staff.
well that jury too, i've given music a break .
I am a design student so end of every semester we have a jury.. a panel of 5/7 people who assess your work and question you etc.. and a whole load of my stuff is incomplete :confused: so yeh tomorrows going to be bad... but then hey the bright side of things, tomorrow is my last day at school..
it's just been really rough the last two weeks.. but oh well it's over!
yay!
whoops, I wasn't supposed to post was I... Back to early music
naughty!:whip::biglaugh: :lmao:
:thumbup: keep it going

I just hate how my history teacher gave us no direction. She just said the exam would be a combination of the other 3 tests... so that implies we need to be prepared for 1 of 10 essays, over 50 short answers, oodles of identification, and over 60 listening examples...AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

It's ok...at 4 today, I'm free...

Best of luck, you'll do great! End of sememsters are horrific, but the relief you feel when it's over is so worth it :cheer:

clarinetJWD said:

Yeah, I remember them juries! Stay focused, man. You'll do great, I know it.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya on this side of the big ol' US.

And do not reply to this today, unless it's after you finished. :mrgreen:

Again, good luck to ya...

And BTW, I have a funny story about one of my juries back many years. Remind me to post it... :D

Well, I'm back home in Texas...again...
The exams didn't go as well as I'd hoped, but I was doing well enough in both those classes I don't think it mattered too much. Thanks for your support guys :hugs:

And Mitica--I think it's story time ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back