Tondelay!!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a capture of a B-25 wich was on tour through my home town. As it was, yesterday I was driving into town and just happen to see this giant flying around town and thought to myself...what in the world. So after doing a little investigation it was found at the airport along with a B-17 and a B-29. So here is one from today, and enjoy. C.C Welcome.

B-25.Finished.jpg

A big Salute to the crew members who flew these aircraft. :hail::hail::hail::hail:

Yes, I have many more to come and share with everyone! And thanks!

Great shot and good edit CK. I love the B-25. I have ridden in that plane when it was in Cincinnati a few years back. Great plane, but I am in awe of the men who fought a war in that bird.

Great shot and good edit CK. I love the B-25. I have ridden in that plane when it was in Cincinnati a few years back. Great plane, but I am in awe of the men who fought a war in that bird.

Yes, this was a magnificent airplane with a lot of history. I think I am going to try and put together a small series of photos based on what captures I have. Try to maybe come up with a theme to honor all of those who fought in these historical birds.

Thanks for the encouraging comments

Very nice. I also got to see these old "birds" fly over and they are truely amazing.

Most reactions

Back