What's new

Tongue Love (Very large photo)

Just for fun I took a pass at it. I think I hit the brightness just a hair more, sharpened a hair more, and I also hit the saturation just a tiny bit. (admittedly, I don't know the actual color of your dog, so the redness of it may be too much... I just -suspected- that some of the color was lost due to underexposure so I was trying to bring it back)

I -suspect- that the original image you took was actually underexposed by a bit, which is a shame since it means that brightening is going to bring out some noise, but it's still a cute shot.

puppy.jpg
 
BTW, be sure to click the stupid bar to see the image in full-size. Pretty much anytime an image is resized the sharpness is compromised a bit.
 
Nice shot i like how it focuses right on the middle of the face and the edit showed the eyes even better good work!
 
Thanks Chris, and everyone else for the comments!
 
My pleasure... it was fun. I always like these "Photoshop Doctor" challenges. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom