Tonight's Duel

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Alrighty, post here ASAP if you want in on tonight's duel!

The guidelines will be posted 10pm Eastern time (9 Central, etc). There will be five categories and you will have one hour to complete them. You can be a few minutes over, because I know uploading can take time.

So please post and let me know if you're participating! Also, we're going to need someone to come up with the categories... I nominate Peanuts, but I haven't talked to her yet today so I don't know if she's up to it. If someone else feels confident, go for it!

So don't forget, 10pm eastern!!! (that's 7pm for all you west-coast nerds)

So far the contestants are:

-Yours truly
-Alexandra the Great
-ClarinetJWD
-Littleman
-Woodsac
-Andreag
-FlightShadow
-MommyOf4Boys
-jcharcalla
-darin3200

That would be 4 a.m. for me?
Well. No... sorry...

My dedication still is not enough... it will soon be midnight, and then be back up 4 hours later ... at MY AGE :shock: ... can't do. Neither denture, nor walking stick, nor coffee will help --- not to forget the whig ... and with ALL THAT taking photos? Naw. Can't do.
Will say bye to all for now, anyway, and go to bed.
Let me enjoy the outcome of your second duel early tomorrow morning, when it is all over. OK? Ta-daaa!

i'm out until after 8-9 (mountain time) :( maybe next time... happy dueling! can't wait to see your results...

Okay, Brittany isn't going to be able to do the categories, 'cause it looks like she's going to be joining us! So anyone wanna come up with 5 indoor categories?

woodsac said:
Unless we're outside doing landscapes...I got no 'big guns' :confused:
Those even run out of ammo sometimes!
no worries... my big guns are rusty... I haven't picked up my camera in a week. :p

Verbal said:
Okay, Brittany isn't going to be able to do the categories, 'cause it looks like she's going to be joining us! So anyone wanna come up with 5 indoor categories?

Nevermind, she can't make it... and I have five categories ready, in case no one wants to write them.

Verbal said:
Nevermind, she can't make it... and I have five categories ready, in case no one wants to write them.
there's 5 of us... what if we each put in a topic of our own?

Most reactions

Back