Tonight's sky is just ... look for yourselves

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I came into the hall and thought: what funny colour is THAT!
The sky was soooooo orange, it looked like we lived on MARS all of a sudden!

Abendrotam3-8_1.jpg

So I grabbed the camera and only rushed outside the front door to take this, then hurried upstairs to take the second out of the window of the upper landing:

Abendrotam3-8_2.jpg

Even the rain drops on that window reflected that intense colour:

Abendrotam3-8_3.jpg

Now with the boards new order and new sections I wonder: would these be snapshots and would they rather go into the the new snapshot section or have they got a right to be here???

lafoto....
these are spectacular....look at you....i am all over the raindrops one...

sheeze girl...your all "ms photographer chick" now, arent ya?

great colors....these are really cool.

LaFoto said:
Now with the boards new order and new sections I wonder: would these be snapshots and would they rather go into the the new snapshot section or have they got a right to be here???

Did you plan the shot, think about how you were going to take it & what effects to apply to it or is it something you just wanted to show us? Snapshots can still be fantastic!

At least, this is the rule I'd probably use for my photos (not that they're any good! Thanks Chase/Littleman!:p )

I like the raindrops shot though esp how they start big at the top & get smaller lower down the glass!

Awesome shots LaFoto. Love the colours.

I like the raindrops one... I really like the "lines" in the background that are blured but still add interest to the photo.

Awesome colors ... Didn't you say lately that you didn't have such a sunset for ages ... there we go, the weatherman is reading your posts here :)

Seems as if, you are right :D.
Actually I was thinking of you and of what I had said in your sunset post yesterday night when this orange sky appeared and lasted for a maximum of 10 minutes only, to the most!, see how it changed within the time I took to get upstairs (after I had taken some more than that one photo downstairs outside our front door, mind!, I am not that slow on the stairs! Not yet... groan). And I said to myself: ah, here we go. I only mention for ONCE that we don't get any sunsets (we have them every night, but .... ah, you know what I mean, they have been nothing to write home about for ages!) and ta-daaa! there is one :D :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back