Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The busy life of a bee:

Bienen-Collage.jpg

And "Ahhhh, the life of a cat":

Ahhhthelifeofacat.jpg

I'm still waiting for my "bee in flight"-capture... so far, no luck.

Oh no, I was thinking how much better I like YOUR bee-pic!!!

Thanks so much.
Maybe someone else would like to see these collages (and I know it ought to be "Two collages" in the title... but I could not edit the typo [and it is one! believe me!] out, sniff-sniff) - and by the way: my cat looks quite the same this moment, too. And most moments...

By the way, the bee pics are crops. My compact digital lets me go only so near - even in "macro mode" - that I find it "not near at all", but well...

By the way, this text has many "by the ways"...... :lol:

Great work LaFoto. Love the bee pics. Very good stuff. :thumbup: :thumbup:

by the way, lafoto.... :wink: (had to say it again..)

great shots of the bee...look at all the pollen on his/her legs..

( is it all the bees are guys except the queen?? not sure of my bee-ology...)

ya know lafoto... your really getting great at these....leaving me in the dust, girl... now i will have to beg to carry your lens cap with raymond, chiller, jon mikal,terri, sccob..jon e/cruizin...jonk...the list just goes on and on...add lafoto to it..!! :lovey:

(sheeze ...i need a bag .... i cant juggle all these lens caps...) :mrgreen:

LOVE the cat series. Great colors and capture of the life of a cat. Mine looks quite the same sleeping beside me. Thank you for these!

Nice arrangements - love them both. Ah, the life of a cat! To be able to sleep whenever they want - I'm envious :mrgreen:

Hey, thanks :)
Makes me happy to read your replies!
In next to no time, this had disappeared to the middle of page 2... Now some more have seen it. Goodie!

You know? I so wanted that bee to look in my direction, but... animals and I - even Mia, the cat, rolled up like a hedgehog in the end... ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back