Too dark?

*~*AshleyRenae*~*

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't figure out why this just looks funny to me. The lips aren't showing to be darker, they look the same color as the skin. How can I make them a little darker, or what do you see in the picture that I could make better?
Be nice please.....

105_1193.jpg

Yeah, the whole shot looks a little dark. The shot isn't bad though, by any means, so maybe if you just lightened up a bit, it'd be really nice. The eyes are gorgeous again, as they were in the other thread I saw you in. I kind of like the lips the way they are myself. Good shot. :]

Great shot. I would birghten it up a bit and crop tighter eliminating the some of the right side.

Are you using Photoshop? You can select just the lips and make them darker.

Yeah, the whole shot looks a little dark. The shot isn't bad though, by any means, so maybe if you just lightened up a bit, it'd be really nice. The eyes are gorgeous again, as they were in the other thread I saw you in. I kind of like the lips the way they are myself. Good shot. :]

Thank you! I'll see what I can do. :)

Great shot. I would birghten it up a bit and crop tighter eliminating the some of the right side.

Are you using Photoshop? You can select just the lips and make them darker.

Yeah I'm using that. I didn't like the way the lips looked darker. Thank you though! :)

Hows this? I cropped the right side and I lightened it up a bit.

105_1193-1.jpg

wow, Gorgeous. The lips may have done that becasue of the B&W filter you used? Maybe you can select the Lips, invert, then get the B&W for the overall pic (minus the lips), then invert again, and make just the Lips B&W using a different filter. I hope that make sense. Trying to help ya

Yeah, the lips arent working for me either. I think you should just retake it and put on some lipstick or something haha.

Yeah I took it off it looked like crap. I'll just leave it at that, if I mess with it anymore it breaks up too much.

I like the composition and the model is gorgeous. Is that you? (Hard to tell between your avatar and the processed photo.)

In any case, like I said, great photo but in my opinion the skin looks way over processed. I'd like to see a second attempt if you try this one again.

Most reactions

Back